Add more than one admin email for notification
Add more than one admin email for notification such as new user registration. Brozzme Multiple admin emails, override sanitization of admin_email and new_admin_email to allow multiple admin email, separate with commas.
This function applies a limit, check for valid email using is_email( ) function (WordPress). With this function, site notifications are sent to these admin emails.
Since version 1.2.0, new features and options appears.
- New notification emails are send when other admin, editor publish content.
- Email with link, edit link,
- On demand notification meta box on post & page to use new notifications.
- Limit website admin_email up to 5 addresses.
- Send email when publishing,
- Post & page configuration,
- Event configuration (work automatically with pending or publish),
- Notification On Demand mode.
- override sanitize_option_admin_email and sanitize_option_new_admin_email,
- custom sanitization with is_email() and trim, to prevent thoughtlessness typo,
- remove additional address on desactivate and plugin suppress.
If publish event are enable
- send notifications, according to the settings, when a post or/and page are save as pending or publish.
- If set, On Demand, adds meta box to send notification on demand or reset notification status.
- The current author will not receive notifications, others admin_email will.
- When a post (or page) notifications has been already send, you will be able to send another notification on demand or reset status.
- Silent mode to hide the meta box for non admin_email.
- On demand mode, perfect to verify the publishing content, correct it to improve seo, misprint, graphical convention.
- new Brozzme admin menu to centralize Brozzme plugins.